Let me introduce myself: Indira Cejvan
I am an inkling through and trough. ink stands for my devotion for writing and ling for my love of languages.
My languages. I grew up bilingually with German and Bosnian. During my education I have devoted my time to learning English, French, Polish, and Russian. Bosnian has ever since remained the language of my heart, German the language of my life and English the language of my professional life.
My education. I have finished my Bachelor’s degree in English and American Studies and my Master’s degree in English Studies and the Creative Industries at the University of Salzburg. I have also graduated from the SMBS as University Accredited Project Manager and done the IPMA Level C (Project Manager) certification.
With inkling I have so far…
1. …assisted an internationally renowned private college with setting up their website texts.
2. …moderated online conferences.
3. …translated press releases and marketing texts from German to English/from English to German for an international consulting company.
4. …collaborated with editing agencies as editor and proofreader.
5. …supported university professors with paper publications and conference lectures.
6. …cooperated with language institutes and given German and English language trainings.
7. …edited BA and MA theses of students from the University of Salzburg, the Technical University of Vienna (TU Wien) and the Johannes Kepler University Linz.
My professions. Besides being an inkling, I work as consultant with next level consulting Austria and do project management trainings at the bfi Salzburg.
I assist my clients and partners in a variety of fields of knowledge:
Economy and Business
International joint ventures
Codes of conduct
Transactional and relationship
Marketing and psychology
Arts and Management
Marketing in the arts sector
Arts in the UK and in Austria
British and American Culture
Migration and diaspora
Race, ethnicity and minorities
Language modes and media
Public speaking and rhetoric
Systemic functional linguistics
English and American Literature
History of performing arts